Monday, May 02, 2005

Puppies


Puppies, originally uploaded by camera1.

Funniest thing about this shot: It's a milestone photo. A first.

When I took it, in a small park, there was a homeless guy with his trolley of crap about 30 feet away. He was feeding pigeons and was covered in filth and pigeon stuff, unshaven, wild hair and eyes and yet he had the audacity to yell at me: "ARRRGH, YOU *@!% FREAK! GET OUT OF HERE AND TAKE YOUR #@*! CAMERA WITH YOU! FREAK!!!" and he then started screaming. Just screaming "arrrghhh! Aeeeeeargh! Freak! Freak! Freak!"

I get a lot of looks and stares and sometimes some questions when I shoot my feet (I almost always use the self timer) and I'm sure most people think I'm a freak, but this is the first time anyone's actually said, "YOU FREAK!" Oh the irony that the first time was from a scary homeless pigeon feeding freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home